«All grown ups were once children…but only few of them remember it»
Antoine de Saint-Exupery «The Little Prince».
The story of a little boy with the golden hair and a pilot has been translated into more than 300 languages. Inhabitants of the planet along with the Little Prince learn how to be responsible for the others, to realize the most important thing in life and to hear the stars laughing.
Celebrating this wonderful occasion, we invite you to fully immerse into the atmosphere of the fairy tale and to become friends with the Little Prince by taking on a role of a participant, guest or a partner of «Little Prince’s World». The festival will be held from March 29th to April 1st, 2018, in Lyon, the homeland of Antoine de Saint Exupery, the author of “The Little Prince”.
The mission of the festival: to develop through art and creativity the most important human values — love, friendship, loyalty, care for others.
Aims and goals of the festival:
- to give an opportunity to creative ensembles from all over the world to demonstrate their vision and ideas set into the books of Antoine de Saint Exupery
- to ease the international communication, develop cultural exchange and provide sharing experience
- to introduce the culture and history of France and its cities to the participants and guests of the festival
Any creative team from different countries can become a participant in the «Little Prince’s world» festival
During the festival the following events will be held:
- Children’s’ drawing competition
- Vocals competition
- Choreographic competition.
- Performance competition
The festival will be covered in the European mass media and in social networks.
The festival is supported by :
- The city hall of Lyon (France)
- Russian fund «The World of Saint-Exupery»
- Air France Airlines
- Writers’ Union of the Region Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
The Organizing Committee of the Festival:
- Mstislav Listov — President of the Festival. Test pilot. Member of the Union of Journalists of the USSR and Russia, scriptwriter, laureate of international prizes. President of the World of Saint-Exupery Foundation in Russia.
- Andrew Shevchuk — the Musical Director and Technical Director, Music Director of the Lyon Music theater, Conductor, the Bandleader and Concert maker for various choirs in France, the Director of the Festival “Opera and Castles”, the Artistic Director of Russian choral assembly in Paris, the winner of Sergei Prokofiev conductor’s prize.
- Julia Emshanova-Derash — Technical Director of the festival.
- Tatiana Manina – the representative of the festival’s committee.